Terms & Conditions
Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Survey – Xperience
Fudge Professional Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- This prize draw is hosted by PZ Cussons Beauty LLP t/a Fudge Professional.
- Information on how to enter and win the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in this prize draw is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The laws and regulations of England and Wales will apply to this giveaway.
- Entry is open to attendees at the Headbrands Xperience event who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of his or her entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries open on the 19th October 2019 9am and close on the 19th October 2019 6pm. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The prize draw will take place on [1at November 2019]. The winner will be notified via email or phone by Fudge Professional and they must provide a postal address to claim their prize. Fudge Professional reserve the right to revoke the prize if not accepted by the winner within four (4) days.
- There is a limit of One (1) Entry per person during the entire Promotional Period.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected and they will be chosen by a randomly selecting computer programme.
- The winner will receive £300.00 worth of Fudge Pro Care and Styling Products. These products will be chosen at the discretion of Fudge Professional.
- The prize will be fulfilled up to 14 days after acceptance by the prize winner and will be sent by post.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Fudge Professional, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Fudge Professional reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as may be provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other consumer protection laws in the UK.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Fudge Professional (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Fudge Professionals control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Fudge Professional, PZ Cussons Beauty LLP, 14 Upper St. Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H9FB.