Terms & Conditions
This ‘Mixology Master Competition’ (the “Competition”) is a competition organised by Fudge Professional.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
• I have read and agreed to these Rules
• I confirm that my hair model has agreed to these terms regarding the use of their image
• I have completed the entry form online including all the contact information requested
• I have included both a ‘before’ and an ‘after’ photograph of my model.
WHO CAN ENTER?
• Open to any and all professional hairdressers worldwide.
• Open to all ages (but if you are under the age of 18 then on winning you must be accompanied by an adult).
• Entrants must NOT be Fudge Professional employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition.
• Entrants must have access to the Fudge Website (the “Eligibility Criteria”).
HOW TO ENTER
The Competition is free to enter.
In order to validly enter the Competition every “Entrant” who meets the Eligibility Criteria must do the following:
• Arrange to colour a model’s hair (taking care to follow the rules below);
• Take a “before” photo prior to any hair work, make-up or styling being carried out;
• Colour your model’s hair using only Fudge Professional products;
• Submit the Entry, which must be your own, to http://www.fudgeprofessional.com (the “Fudge Website”), located at: http://www.fudgeprofessional.com/fudgemixologymaster/ during the Competition Period; and,
• Provide the Entrant’s name, year of birth, and e-mail address.
The Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. You may enter as many times as you like; although no bulk, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified. Fudge Professional does not accept responsibility for any entries which Fudge Professional fails to receive due to third-party or any technical errors.
YOU MAY NOT
• Enhance the images within your Entries using photo-editing software;
• Show any more than the head and shoulders in any photo – though the hair must be clearly visible and in focus; and,
• Use images that do not belong to you or that are not of your own work.
WHEN TO ENTER
This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from 8.00 hours on 1 April 2018 until 23:59 hours on 31 July 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
• The winner will be the best Entry selected by three independent industry experts from the valid Entries received before the Closing Date.
• The runner-up will be the second best Entry selected by three independent industry experts from the valid Entries received before the Closing Date.
• Judges will judge according to the following two factors: Creative Placement (25%) and Colour Result (75%).
• The Entries will be judged anonymously and the Judges will not see competitor names.
• The details of the competitor salons throughout the judging process the management of which will be completely at the discretion of Fudge Professional.
• There will be one winner and one runner-up who shall be referred to together or separately in these Rules as the “Prize Winners”.
• The winner will win:
o £1,000 worth of holiday vouchers with Secret Escapes; and
o a salon makeover bundle worth approximately £500.
• The runner-up will win:
o £500 worth of holiday vouchers with Secret Escapes; and
o a salon makeover bundle worth approximately £250,
each of the prizes to be won by the Prize Winners shall be referred to in these Rules as a “Prize”.
• The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The Prize is only redeemable by the named Prize Winner or their parent or guardian. It must not be sold on.
CONTACTING THE WINNERS
Fudge Professional will make reasonable efforts to notify the Prize Winners using the email address provided on the completed entry. Fudge Professional is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a Prize Winner, Fudge Professional reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid Entrant selected by an independent adjudicator. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these rules.
The surname and country of the Prize Winners and, where possible, a copy of their winning entry will be obtainable for three months from the Closing Date upon application to PAINTBOX MIXOLOGY MASTER COMPETITION (Winners Details Request), 10-14 Upper St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB.
By entering you grant Fudge Professional a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license, without limitation, to use and sub-licence the use of your Entry in connection with the Competition for promotional, advertising or other purposes, and to display the Entry on the internet.
Furthermore, should your Entry be selected to be the winner, by these terms and your acceptance of them, on winning, you shall be deemed to have irrevocably transferred, conveyed, and assigned to Fudge Professional all right, title, and interest in and to your Entry, including all moral rights, rights of attribution, and all other intellectual property.
You further agree to take any action that Fudge Professional may reasonably require to record the transfer of rights, without further compensation to you, including, but not limited, to executing and delivering an assignment to Fudge Professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Fudge Professional reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. Fudge Professional’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
You accept that no insurance is provided by Fudge Professional as part of the Prize. Travel restrictions, conditions, and other terms and conditions limitations may apply. The Prize winners will be required to cover incidentals, and any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly provided for as stated in the main Prize description above. With regards to the holiday vouchers, the Prize Winners will be subject to the terms and conditions of such vouchers as provided by Secret Escapes.
Fudge Professional, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
In consideration of being awarded the Prize, the Prize Winners may be required by Fudge Professional to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are a winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrants concerning the Competition and/or the Prize. You now provide Fudge Professional with a right and licence to use the entry on the Fudge Professional website, and throughout Fudge Professional’s social media channels, and to sublicence the right to do the same to Fudge Professional’s wholesalers.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Fudge Professional is a part of the PZ Cussons Beauty Division at: 10-14 Upper St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB