TOPMAN SS18 LONDON FASHION WEEK MEN’S
LONDON FASHION WEEK MEN’S SS18
NEW ROMANTIC CLUB KID
SESSION STYLIST: Matt Mulhall for Fudge Professional
80s boys that have been in the club for 4-5 hours. Hair is left with that post night energy.
STEP BY STEP:
- On wet hair, apply Fudge Professional Hair Gum liberally from root to ends.
- Blow dry through whilst brushing product into the hair to create volume and wet-look texture.
- To mould the shape, apply Hair Gum to the temples and finish with lashings of Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra to hold the style in place.
- To replicate the era of the new romantic, apply glitter all over the head and secure in place with Skyscraper Extra
- Hair Gum RRP £11.95
- Skyscraper Extra RRP £9.95
Photography Credits: Jason Lloyd Evans
Other Useful Guides
Barbour SS18 LFWM
Session Stylist Jodie Hyams created Anti-Volume Shapes and undone Textures at Barbour using Fudge Professional Salt Spray, Matte Hed and Skyscraper.
Berthold SS18 LFWM
Session Stylist Alexander Soltermann creates a modern military look for Berthold using Fudge Professional Hair Gum, Hairshaper and Head Shine.