KATIE EARY SS18 LONDON FASHION WEEK MEN’S
90s CLUB KIDS
SESSION STYLIST: Martin Cullen for Fudge Professional
HAIR INSPIRATION: The collection takes inspiration from 90’s streetwear and Katie Eary going out as a teenager. The hair reference is taken from 90’s club kids, a contrast between the lux and the rough.
STEP BY STEP: Men
- Prep hair with Fudge Professional Salt Spray and scrunch in using figures to create natural tousled texture
- Incorporate Fudge Professional Paintbox coloured hair wefts into hair in random sections around the head and rope braid in
- Finish with spraying Fudge Professional Light Hed Ed Hair Oil into roots to create a sweaty texture
STEP BY STEP: Women
- Prep hair with Fudge Professional Tri Blo from mid lengths to ends and blow dry smooth
- Apply Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra all over hair and part into tight bunches – secure with a hair elastic
- Next add Fudge Professional Paintbox coloured hair wefts to the bunches and secure with black rope. Rope braid hair (incorporating existing hair) and secure with hair tie
- Loop the braid and secure into place with pins on top of the head and repeat on the other side. To cover the base of the pony, use individual rope braid hair wefts and wrap around, securing with pins.
- Finish with Fudge Professional Gloss to braids to make them super shiny and tame any flyway’s
Photography Credits: Jason Lloyd Evans
Other Useful Guides
Christopher Raeburn SS18 LFWM
Session Stylist Cyndia Harvey brought desert windswept hair to life at Christopher Raeburn using Fudge Professional Membrane gas & Xpander Foam.
Vin + Omi SS18 LFW
With inspiration from Mad Max films and Debbie Harrys 70s Punk, Session Stylist Jake Gallagher created Apocalyptic Punk statement looks using Fudge Professional Matte Hed, Tri-Blo, Hair Gum and Gloss.