FASHION EAST LONDON FASHION WEEK SS18
SESSION STYLIST: Cyndia Harvey for Fudge Professional
HAIR INSPIRATION: Warrior women sporting a sleek high shine low ponytail to represent the strong feminine energy.
STEP BY STEP:
- Damp hair with water and apply a light layer of Fudge Professional Xpander Foam
- Create centre parting and blow dry hair back with a paddle brush
- Once hair is dry, take small sections of hair working from the nape and spray with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray to create structure for the ponytail
- Tie hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a zip tie
- Add two long feather hair extensions at the temples and apply a leather headband made by Asai. Finish with Fudge Professional Head Shine for a high gloss finish
- Fudge Professional Xpander Foam RRP £12.95
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray RRP £10.45
- Fudge Professional Head Shine RRP £11.45
- Photography Credits: Jason Lloyd Evans
Other Useful Guides
Rejina Pyo SS18 LFW
Art and Politics inspired the hair at Rejina Pyo where Session Stylist Cyndia Harvey used Fudge Professional Tri-Blo, Blow Dry Putty and Skyscraper to achieve relaxed yet sophisticated looks.
KATIE EASY SS18 LFWM
With looks inspired by 90’s streetswear, Session Stylist Martin Cullen used Fudge Professional Tri-Blo, Salt Spray, Paintbox, Light Hed-ed Hair Oil, Gloss and Skyscraper Extra at Katie Eary.