LONDON FASHION WEEK SS18
MYSTIC REBEL SESSION STYLIST: Cyndia Harvey for Fudge Professional
HAIR INSPIRATION: Believers, Rebels, Thinkers. Each has their part to play with every character informing their individual look. Messed up, punk-goth touches throughout elevate the mystical and sacred references.
STEP BY STEP: EVE
- Damp hair with water and apply Fudge Professional Xpander Foam to roots
- Create a centre parting and rough dry hair, making sure to retain texture
- Spray Fudge Professional Tri-Blo all over hair. Take small sections and use a curling wand to create uniform curls from root to tip
- Once set, brush through curls using a paddle brush and follow with Fudge Professional Salt Spray for a raw finish
- Apply Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray for hold
- Fudge Professional Xpander Foam RRP £12.95
- Fudge Professional Tri-Blo RRP £12.45
- Fudge Professional Salt Spray RRP £12.45
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray RRP £10.45
Photography Credits: Jason Lloyd Evans
Other Useful Guides
Vin + Omi SS18 LFW
With inspiration from Mad Max films and Debbie Harrys 70s Punk, Session Stylist Jake Gallagher created Apocalyptic Punk statement looks using Fudge Professional Matte Hed, Tri-Blo, Hair Gum and Gloss.
Fashion East SS18 LFW
Session Stylist Cyndia Harvey scultped sleek high shine low ponytails at Fashion East using Fudge Professional Xpander Foam, Head Shine and Skyscraper.