CHRISTOPHER RAEBURN SS18 LONDON FASHION WEEK MEN’S
SESSION STYLIST: Cyndia Harvey for Fudge Professional
HAIR INSPIRATION: A story of adventure and survival tracing from Siberia to India. The desert wind and sun plays a big part on the different textures seen in the hair and the way it falls across the face
STEP BY STEP:
- To prep, mist hair with water. Pump a generous amount of new Fudge Professional Xpander Foam into hands and apply from root to ends.
- Create a side parting using fingers, and dry with a diffuser to keep the natural texture.
- Manipulate hair using fingertips, pulling out sections from front to form the shape of the windswept look. Pull the remaining hair back loosely towards the nape of the neck and secure with hair elastic.
- Use fingers to sweep front strands across the face and secure into place with Fudge Professional Membrane Gas.
- Finish by spraying ponytail with Membrane Gas to create a windswept texture.
- Membrane Gas RRP £12.95
- NEW Xpander Foam RRP £12.95
Photography Credits: Jason Lloyd Evans
Other Useful Guides
KATIE EARY SS18 LFWM
With looks inspired by 90’s streetswear, Session Stylist Martin Cullen used Fudge Professional Tri-Blo, Salt Spray, Paintbox, Light Hed-ed Hair Oil, Gloss and Skyscraper Extra at Katie Eary.
Fashion East SS18 LFW
Session Stylist Cyndia Harvey scultped sleek high shine low ponytails at Fashion East using Fudge Professional Xpander Foam, Head Shine and Skyscraper.