Paintbox – Teresa
COLOURS USED FORMULAS
- Speed Powder Lightener + 3% Catalyst Creme Developer 1:2 ratio
- Paintbox WSP
- (Pink) – 1 part Pink Riot + 3 parts WSP
- (Orange) – 3 parts Coral Blush + 1 part conditioner
- (Yellow) – 2 parts Gold Coast + 6 parts conditioner
- (Turquoise) – 1 part Turquoise Days + 8 parts WSP
- (Blue) – 1 part Chasing Blue = 12 Parts WSP
- (Purple) – 8 parts Lilac Frost + 1 part Purple People
INITIAL HAIR COLOUR NATURAL DEPTH: 8.0 LIGHT BLONDE
PREVIOUSLY LIGHTENED MID-LENGTHS & ENDS
Root application – Formula A.
Once development time is complete shampoo to remove
Formula A – visual development max 50 mins. Apply One Shot for combability.
Take an offset crescent section on the top of the head from front hairline to crown, narrow points at outer edge. Throughout rest of hair take 11 spiral sections working around the head. 12
sections in total.
First hairline section – Formula B.
Second section – Formula C.
Third section – Formula D.
Fourth section – Formula E.
Fifth section – Formula F.
Sixth section – Formula G.
Seventh section – Formula H.
Eighth section – Formula C.
Ninth section – Formula D.
Tenth section – Formula E.
Eleventh section – Formula B.
Completed Technique Application Top section – section twelve – Formula B. After development of Paintbox colours rinse thoroughly, no need to shampoo.
The hair was shampooed and conditioned with products from the Colour Lock range.
COLOUR BY FUDGE PROFESSIONAL CREATIVE TEAM
Other Useful Guides
Paule Collection – Alina
Achieve a light auburn look using Fudge Professional Speed Powder Lightener, Catalyst Creme Developer, Headpaint and Paintbox.
Paintbox – Emily
A blend of Lavender Rose using Fudge Professional Speed Lightener, Catalyst Creme Developer and Paintbox.